|New features and fixes
|FolderViewer 5.03 released on March 3, 2017
- Two dimensional MatriX queries in Document Library.
- Two dimensional MatriX queries in Picture Library.
- Two dimensional MatriX queries in Music Library.
- Two dimensional MatriX queries in Video Library.
- Search on individual properties in all the Libraries.
- Show thumbnails in Search results.
- Produce HTML pages with links to Files on your computer, NAS or server.
- Added 5 new special Folders like i.e. Applications, Recent Folders, Frequent Folders.
- Set a certain Folder as Root Folder.
- Re-designed System Tools Menu, with many new utilities available.
- Control Panel (i.e. Printers)
- Windows Tools (i.e. Computer Management)
- Windows Apps (i.e. Problem Steps Recorder)
- File System Tools (i.e. Backup / Restore)
- User and Groups Tools (i.e. Credential Manager)
- Saving a TableView as Default, will open this View automatically.
- The New Folder wizard saves all used Foldernames.
- Switch Windows button has been added to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Create Playlists for YouTube.
Introduction video to of FolderViewer 5.03
|FolderViewer 5.02 on 08-November-2016
- Find Duplicate Files enhanced version.
- Dual Preview panel to immediately examine the Duplicates.
- Export Duplicate report to XML, TXT, HTML and Excel.
- Print Duplicate report.
- Use multiple Search Roots.
- Use Crumb Bar to set Search Root.
- Search panel added to Explorer. Example Search for artist:black eyed peas
|FolderViewer 5.01 on 08-October-2016
- Uninstall icon is no longer located on your Desktop.
- Size and location of FolderViewer is stored.
- "Quick Access" and "Favorites and Desktop" can be selected seperately.
- Preview Panel (SHIFT+CTRL+F4) is shown in its own panel.
- Find Duplicate Files introduction in a very limited version. Will be enhanced.
- All Favorite Internet websites can be listed in a Table
- Rate your Internet Favorites using a 7-point Likert scale