Google Desktop Search
Google Desktop gives you easy access to information on your computer. It's a desktop search application that provides full text search over your computer files, music, photos, chats and web pages that you've viewed. By making your computer searchable, Google Desktop puts your information easily within your reach and frees you from having to manually organize your files and bookmarks. It makes searching your computer as easy as searching the web with Google.
- Select the Explorer Tab, click on the Google Desktop Search menu-item to open the search panel
- Enter the search criteria filetype = doc and search for files containing the word Inventory
- Next click on Find to execute the search using Google Desktop Search
- Select the desired file in the Results panel and press F4 to edit the worddocument from inside FolderViewer using MS Word (if installed)
- Press Shift+F4 to open the worddocument in the Viewer. For instance if MS Word is not installed on your computer